WELCOME TO 3090 MANDELA PKWY-
SOLD Over Asking for $720,000
Address: 3090 Mandela Parkway, Oakland, CA
Style: Live/Work Townhome
Parking: 1 car off-street parking included
HOA Dues: $175/month
One of ninety one live/work townhomes, designed by famed David Baker Architects aka DBA and built in 2005 in West Oakland’s Dogtown/Clawson neighborhood, the townhome enjoys being nestled as an end unit in close proximity to the West End Commons gated community entrance. Natural light fills this home, with 3 levels of living – the entry level features 13′ soaring ceilings, a work space office/den/guest bedroom + full bathroom & laundry . The main level is comprised of the open concept spacious living room, dining area and modern kitchen with bamboo cabinetry, Bosch/LG stainless appliances, dark stone countertops and accent lighting. Tall 10.5′ ceilings, urban & stylish hardwood flooring, plenitude of windows and balcony wrap up this level.
Upstairs you’ll find 2 large bedrooms that welcome light + air by windows on three walls and gains access to the white tiled full bathroom off the hallway with dual vanity and shower over tub. A second balcony off the bedroom reveals views over Mandela Parkway and all that makes West Oakland one of the hottest neighborhoods in the Bay Area.
- One car off street parking included
- Coveted, Convenient location just at the Emeryville border
- Contemporary Design
- Three Level, End Unit Townhome
- Common areas include green spaces, outdoor dining area, drought tolerant plantings
- Steps to Mandela Parkway’s manicured/landscaped multi purpose path + greenery – think jogging, dog walks, outdoor space
- Minutes to West Oakland Bart for a quick 8 minute ride to San Francisco
- Major shopping (Target, Pak ‘n Save/Safeway, Pet Club, Best Buy, IKEA, Home Depot, etc) are all in the area and within minutes drive
- Minutes to Pixar Studios and Emeryville – Powell Street shopping and dining
- Brown Sugar Kitchen, Kilovolt Coffee, Milky Way Coffee, FuseBOX and more!
- HOA dues $175/month